This workshop is currently at capacity. To be added to the waiting list in the event of cancellations, please contact Steve Neidlinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAGD will be offering a participation course on Botox and dermal fillers, led by Dr. Gigi Meinecke. Attendees will learn proper facial injection techniques at this exclusive anatomically-based, academically-rigorous,and scientifically-driven seminar. With the instructor-led cadaver workshop, attendees will develop a complete understanding of the three-dimensional facial envelope, essential for safe and predictable outcomes. In the hands-on sessions, participants will treat their own patients with one-on-one instructor guidance.
By the end of the course, attendees should be able to:
- Conduct a thorough patient consultation to assess potential need for and suitability of facial injectable treatment.
- Identify areas of the aging face and features that could benefit from injectable treatment.
- Identify correct indications as well as contraindications for treating muscles of mastication.
- Identify, avoid, and manage adverse events.
Cost for attending this two-day course is $2,100. In addition, attendees are to note the following:
- Space is limited to 15 registrants. Any registrants following that will be put onto a waiting list in the event of cancellations.
- Attendees are expected to bring a patient for Botox and dermal filler injections. They can be the same person.
- Botox and dermal fillers will be available for purchase at the event. The approximate additional cost will be $750.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided for all registrants and guests.
Please save your spot at this unique and exciting course by registering today.
This course is eligible for 16 CE credit hours
AGD Subject Code - 200 Orofacial Pain, 2 CE
AGD Subject Code - 010 Anatomy, 3 CE
AGD Subject Code - 780 Esthetics/Cosmetic Dentistry, 11 CE